- Invited presentation describing how Emergent Associates’ approach can foster a positive change revolution rooted in human-scale social structures. Co-presented by Dr. Howard Ditkoff.
- IshCon Spring 2005, Quaker Hill Conference Center, Richmond, IN, May 27-30, 2005.
Emergent Associates, LLC, Oak Park, MI
- Co-founded this coaching, consulting and training company which uses Appreciative Inquiry and positive psychology as a framework for integrating best practices and knowledge from organizational development, developmental/evolutionary psychology and systems-related disciplines to create practical tools which mutually foster empowerment and community for individuals and groups.
- Co-created proprietary rapid coaching techniques, integrating AI and developmental psychology and able to produce “eureka” results in as little as 10 minutes.
- Co-developer of a set of proprietary communication tools to foster positive change, informed by AI along with several established effective communication techniques, relationship models and personality typologies.
- Co-created a dynamic model of psychological development informed by complexity science, positive psychology, personality typologies and several universal models of human development.
The Unsustainability and Origins of Socioeconomic Increase is awarded the first Annual Thesis Prize for best thesis by the M.A. Program in Liberal Studies, City University of New York, Graduate School and University Center, New York, NY.
Read at potluck.com.
City University of New York
M.A. Program in Liberal Studies
- Invited paper in panel discussion on “The World Bank Millennium Report: A Recipe for More Inequality.” Organizer: Michael L. Blim. Chair: Jarrett Zigon.
- 99th American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting, San Francisco Hilton & Towers, San Francisco, CA, November 15-19, 2000.
Business consulting specializing in Microsoft Excel, creation of databases and other information management tools, project management, data analysis, forecasting, quality control, research, and both technical and academic writing.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), New York, NY
- Created numerous inventive and dynamic tools in MS Excel, MS Access and propriety systems to support the Development department in planning, implementing, analyzing and growing its fundraising program.
- Managed departmental budgeting. Innovated effective methods for forecasting fundraising performance up to $138 million and expenses up to $15 million across diverse efforts and multiple budget iterations.
- Managed acquisition and renewal efforts in mail, telemarketing, web, toll-free number and other media, including acquisitions up to 17 million contacts annually and renewals up to 9 million contacts annually.
- Led implementation of and collaborated on strategy for creative treatment testing, population segmentation, data quality control, production coordination, acquisition list selection, merge-purge processing and all other campaign management activities.
- Achieved strong performance in all marketing efforts, including an average profit of about 65% for acquisition mail, growing the database from 178,000 to over 1 million donors.
- Assisted in maintenance of www.doctorswithoutborders.org Web site.
- Produced in-depth, insightful narrative and numerical analyses with actionable results that repeatedly improved performance as well as efficiencies in cost and operations.
- Oversaw a massive transition to Target Software’s industry-leading Team Approach database, including development of comprehensive new coding systems and detailed mapping of thousands of legacy codes to integrate historical results for analysis on the new platform.
- Supervised several staff members and volunteers in Marketing and Donor Services.