Launched theoffhandband.com, using WordPress publishing platform and customized programming with PHP, HTML and plugins.
- Relaunched marksmeritt.com with an innovative WordPress/database-driven interactive resume and biography.
- Detailed the relaunch process in My Life in Tags: Creating an Interactive Resume and Biographical Website.
Launched marksmeritt.com, using WordPress publishing platform and customized programming with PHP, HTML and plugins.
Launched sophiaquinnmeritt.com, using WordPress publishing platform and customized programming with PHP, HTML and plugins.
Founded this YouTube channel to present original content via Potluck, Potluck Creative Arts and other sites.
Visit the Potluck Creative Arts’ YouTube Channel.
Relaunched potluck.com, using WordPress publishing platform and customized programming with PHP, HTML and plugins.
Relaunched arts.potluck.com, adding services including composition, lyric-writing, musical arrangements and production, as well as writing and directing for motion pictures and theatre.
Potluck Creative Arts, Red Hook, NY
- Promoting my activities as a musician, songwriter, composer, lyricist, arranger, music producer, pianist/keyboardist, music/arts/creativity educator/facilitator and writer/director for motion pictures and theatre.
- Services offered include Songwriting Workshops; Singalong Workshops; Custom Songs; Custom Instrumentals; Custom Writing; Creativity Coaching; Music Lessons; Piano/Keyboard Performance; Musical Arrangements and Production; Directing for Motion Pictures and Theatre.
- Webmaster for potluckcreativearts.com.
- Created this business to promote my arts performances and educational efforts, including concerts, singalongs and music lessons.
- Webmaster for arts.potluck.com, using custom HTML programming.
Launched Potluck at potluck.com, using custom HTML programming.
- Founded this online magazine to explore familiar topics from a systems perspective. Subsequently relaunched as Potluck.
- Webmaster for www.mosaic.permaculture.net, using custom HTML programming.
Launched Sophie’s World at home.hvc.rr.com/buttonhouse, using custom HTML programming.
Visit Sophie’s World.
- Founded this online magazine to explore familiar topics friom a systems perspective. Subsequently relaunched as Mosaic: A Magazine of Arts, Sciences & Everything in Between.
- Webmaster for www.sostenuto.permaculture.net, using custom HTML programming.
- Founded this online magazine to explore familiar topics from a systems perspective. Subsequently relaunched as Sostenuto: The Systems-Thinking Magazine of Arts & Sciences.
- Webmaster for home.hvc.rr.com/worldtrade, using custom HTML programming.
Business consulting specializing in Microsoft Excel, creation of databases and other information management tools, project management, data analysis, forecasting, quality control, research, and both technical and academic writing.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), New York, NY
- Created numerous inventive and dynamic tools in MS Excel, MS Access and propriety systems to support the Development department in planning, implementing, analyzing and growing its fundraising program.
- Managed departmental budgeting. Innovated effective methods for forecasting fundraising performance up to $138 million and expenses up to $15 million across diverse efforts and multiple budget iterations.
- Managed acquisition and renewal efforts in mail, telemarketing, web, toll-free number and other media, including acquisitions up to 17 million contacts annually and renewals up to 9 million contacts annually.
- Led implementation of and collaborated on strategy for creative treatment testing, population segmentation, data quality control, production coordination, acquisition list selection, merge-purge processing and all other campaign management activities.
- Achieved strong performance in all marketing efforts, including an average profit of about 65% for acquisition mail, growing the database from 178,000 to over 1 million donors.
- Assisted in maintenance of www.doctorswithoutborders.org Web site.
- Produced in-depth, insightful narrative and numerical analyses with actionable results that repeatedly improved performance as well as efficiencies in cost and operations.
- Oversaw a massive transition to Target Software’s industry-leading Team Approach database, including development of comprehensive new coding systems and detailed mapping of thousands of legacy codes to integrate historical results for analysis on the new platform.
- Supervised several staff members and volunteers in Marketing and Donor Services.