- Invited presentation describing how Emergent Associates’ approach can foster a positive change revolution rooted in human-scale social structures. Co-presented by Dr. Howard Ditkoff.
- IshCon Spring 2005, Quaker Hill Conference Center, Richmond, IN, May 27-30, 2005.
Emergent Associates, LLC, Oak Park, MI
- Co-founded this coaching, consulting and training company which uses Appreciative Inquiry and positive psychology as a framework for integrating best practices and knowledge from organizational development, developmental/evolutionary psychology and systems-related disciplines to create practical tools which mutually foster empowerment and community for individuals and groups.
- Co-created proprietary rapid coaching techniques, integrating AI and developmental psychology and able to produce “eureka” results in as little as 10 minutes.
- Co-developer of a set of proprietary communication tools to foster positive change, informed by AI along with several established effective communication techniques, relationship models and personality typologies.
- Co-created a dynamic model of psychological development informed by complexity science, positive psychology, personality typologies and several universal models of human development.
- Founded this online magazine to explore familiar topics from a systems perspective. Subsequently relaunched as Potluck.
- Webmaster for www.mosaic.permaculture.net, using custom HTML programming.
The Unsustainability and Origins of Socioeconomic Increase is awarded the first Annual Thesis Prize for best thesis by the M.A. Program in Liberal Studies, City University of New York, Graduate School and University Center, New York, NY.
Read at potluck.com.
City University of New York
M.A. Program in Liberal Studies
- Founded this online magazine to explore familiar topics friom a systems perspective. Subsequently relaunched as Mosaic: A Magazine of Arts, Sciences & Everything in Between.
- Webmaster for www.sostenuto.permaculture.net, using custom HTML programming.
- Founded this online magazine to explore familiar topics from a systems perspective. Subsequently relaunched as Sostenuto: The Systems-Thinking Magazine of Arts & Sciences.
- Webmaster for home.hvc.rr.com/worldtrade, using custom HTML programming.
- Invited paper in panel discussion on “The World Bank Millennium Report: A Recipe for More Inequality.” Organizer: Michael L. Blim. Chair: Jarrett Zigon.
- 99th American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting, San Francisco Hilton & Towers, San Francisco, CA, November 15-19, 2000.