- Invited presentation describing how Emergent Associates’ approach can foster a positive change revolution rooted in human-scale social structures. Co-presented by Dr. Howard Ditkoff.
- IshCon Spring 2005, Quaker Hill Conference Center, Richmond, IN, May 27-30, 2005.
Emergent Associates, LLC, Oak Park, MI
- Co-founded this coaching, consulting and training company which uses Appreciative Inquiry and positive psychology as a framework for integrating best practices and knowledge from organizational development, developmental/evolutionary psychology and systems-related disciplines to create practical tools which mutually foster empowerment and community for individuals and groups.
- Co-created proprietary rapid coaching techniques, integrating AI and developmental psychology and able to produce “eureka” results in as little as 10 minutes.
- Co-developer of a set of proprietary communication tools to foster positive change, informed by AI along with several established effective communication techniques, relationship models and personality typologies.
- Co-created a dynamic model of psychological development informed by complexity science, positive psychology, personality typologies and several universal models of human development.